Sunday, February 17, 2013

You know you're in the Midwest ... tumbleweeds


A tumbleweed laying randomly in a parking lot. I love tumbleweeds. I think they are such neat little plants. They just grow, die, dry up and roll away, maybe for miles, maybe hundreds of miles, who knows.

I once, as a kid, thought it would be a great idea if I took a tumbleweed and put it on a fire.

I burned off my eyebrows, eye lashes and bangs. Turns out it was not such a good idea.

Anyway, here's one I happened upon just this week at the place where this tumbleweed met the end of its journey. Well, at least until the wind changes direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts