Sunday, February 3, 2013

Goodwill find: Two pairs of boots

I'm a big fan of Goodwill for many reasons. Mostly because it saves money and promotes recycling. My husband, of course, got a great deal on some boots and made a $50 profit.

Last week, I spent a day hanging out with my Mom and we did some Goodwill shopping. I found these two boots in my size and I really enjoy them. Both are good, sturdy boots in good condition. One is a nice-fitting pair of burgundy snow boots with a steel shank! The others are Earth Shoe brand, which normally run $25 to $40 at Walmart.

I paid a total of $15 for both pairs. Always good finds at Goodwill!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts