Monday, February 25, 2013

No-Screen Sat: snow, errands, grandma

I didn't take many pictures this No-Screen Saturday. We ended up running errands half the day, starting with a wonderful visit with my mom who is improving daily from her knee-replacement surgery.

Brady and I had such fun hanging out with her in the recovery facility she's staying at.

Then we went to Dollar General, picked up a Papa Murphy's pizza, went to Aldi's (thank goodness we got a few things as we'll be snowed in again for a couple days).

Brady also built a snow hill for himself in the yard. An added bonus, I find I read more on No-Screen Saturdays, which is both good for me and sets a good example for the kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts