Monday, February 11, 2013

Sweet things Brady does... prayer in church...

As it relates to praying in church, I require only that Brady be quiet and respectful during that time. I figure he will learn by example and if he has his eyes open and is observing those in prayer, I don't think that's a bad thing. I think he will see peace and sincerity on their faces and it will encourage him to pray as he grows older.

I'm sure other people have different ideas, but that's just how I do things :)

At any rate, today when I had my hands folded together and eyes closed in prayer at church, he reached his little hands up and squeezed them between mine so we had our hands folded together while the pastor prayed. It was absolutely beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts