Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The latest Whatever-You-Have Soup

I made my glorious Whatever-You-Have soup again. It's glorious because it is easy, healthy and quick.

This time I used juices from canned tomatoes I've been saving in the freezer, frozen veggies, some leftover Italian chicken and potatoes I'd frozen, the last of the garden carrots from my in-laws, some leftover tomatoes I had from our church potluck, some onion and garlic, a chicken bullion cube, all sorts of seasonings, little letter shaped pastas. YUM!

It turns out different every time I make this kind of soup. How fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts