Sunday, February 24, 2013

Funny things Brady says ... about Presidents...

Brady and Jason bonded this morning watching the National Geographic presentation of "Killing Lincoln," the historical account of Lincoln's assassination (Thank you God that it wasn't over Sponge-Bob!)

Brady gets out his Presidents ruler he got at school and informs us, "You can get serious help about Presidents with this."

He examines it for a moment, then tells me, "They're all guys! Ha ha!" (Apparently he sees this as an article of proof in his continuing boys-are-better-than-girls argument, which I'm actually glad about because it proves he is really A KID. I think all kids go through that us-vs-them stage).

To which I told him, "So far kiddo. But one day a woman will be President and many have already tried." Such fun Sunday conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts