Sunday, February 24, 2013

Around town on our Snow Day...

Brady and I spent much of Friday wandering around town. A good 2-1/2 hours anyway.

It took us 30 minutes just to make it two blocks because I am certain he did not pass one snow pile without climbing it.

We went by the post office (He tried to bring a HUGE chunk of snow in to which I yelled, "No!" in such a way I startled the postmistress,  hee hee. I didn't mean to but I could envision us trying to clean that mess up if it dropped).

He put $75 more in his bank account at the bank. We watched snow plows clear Main Street.

We went by the grocery store and got hot cocoa (see below, I cooled it off in the snow), and the awesome grocery store lady who thinks Brady is fun gave us each a free date (like the fruit). Brady didn't want to try it, but then said, "Tell you what, I'll try the date if you give me a conversation heart." So she gave him a whole box :) He tried the date, which we both said "tastes like candy," and said, "I thought it'd taste like M&Ms but it doesn't."

We also saw his babysitter (our pastor's daughter) at the store and told her, "We got a Berenstain Bear book the other day that you had checked out like five times!" She used to read them to her younger siblings.

We walked to my in-laws house and hung out with "Grandma Sandy," me having coffee and him eating cake (egg-free!). Then we went sledding! Below are some pictures from our day:  







No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts