Sunday, February 3, 2013

Try Something New Thursday: Whole wheat tortillas

This week I had planned on cottage cheese but Brady discovered the 100 percent whole wheat tortillas I had gotten for Super Bowl Sunday snacks. He has had tortillas before and 100 percent whole wheat bread, but not a combination of both. So he said, this can be my new thing!

He loves them! They are only 44 cents more than the cheapest white flour ones at Walmart and much healthier in my opinion!

Oh, and related to this, I think, is that Brady has agreed to try Jason's homemade deer jerky several times in the last week. The more he tries new things, the more it encourages him to try others. He likes the jerky too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts