Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Thursday, November 14, 2013
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Friday, November 8, 2013
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Monday, November 4, 2013
Friday, November 1, 2013
- ► 2017 (53)
- Small town Tuesday: unexpected birthday guests
- 5 cool 31-day series: ADHD to wardrobe to husbands...
- The joy of reading & new teaching techniques
- Stuffed bell peppers recipe
- Small town Tuesday: An All Day Halloween!
- Free $10 to Pizza Hut & Bath & Body Works item
- Another wonderful way to cook okra
- Small Town Tuesday: 22 ways you might be a small-t...
- My favorite easy salsa recipe
- What I learned from my spending challenge
- ▼ November (10)
I cannot believe that this blog started three months ago. At the beginning I wasn't sure if I'd have enough to say. Well, LOL, I n...
According to this article, Wichita has received the 2nd largest snowfall on record, reaching so far 14.2 inches, with the highest being 15 ...
Today I want to start talking about a topic very near to my heart: postpartum depression. According to the agency I volunteer with, Postpart...
This post is a part of the Fantabulous Valentine's Day Favorites blog chain put together by a great group of bloggers. The theme ...
Apparently Brady has learned about "humus" - broken down organic matter which makes wonderful soil - as opposed to "hummu...
So a recent discovery, given to me by my wonderful mother-in-law, is Walgreens' knock-off perfumes. They have all kinds, like fake Opium...
There's a good guest post at the Money Saving Mom blog today . Here's an excerpt: "Because of increasing gasoline prices we n...
Do you like my little depiction of a "worry bully" over there? I think that's kind of what they look like sitting on some...
Saw this article today and they had some good ideas. I forgot peaches in my 100 low-cal snacks! Here's the link: Spark People 100 cal tr...
We try to teach our kids a lot of things. Sometimes it feels like there is too much. Eat healthy food. Brush your teeth. Be polite. Be pat...