Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Try Something New Day: potato soup, vienna sausages

Can't say Try Something New Thursday this time because Brady keeps trying new things on other days! Must be working!

This week he tried a bit of potato soup, which I billed to him as basically "Mashed Potato Soup." That sounds good. I'd better see if there's a recipe for that. Oh boy there are lots of them! Here's one of Rachael Ray's.

And below is a picture of the potato soup I made that he tried.  He also tried several bites of Jason's chicken Vienna sausages, which he liked. Certainly not health food, but trying new things is a big part of promoting health., so I went with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts