Thursday, January 10, 2013

Smiley360 - you've got to check it out!

Wow! Wait until you see what I am going to get in the mail for FREE from the website Smiley360. It's an easy website to use. I have participated in missions from them before (you just have to take a short survey for different products to see if you qualify. Sometimes I have, sometimes not. This one I did! And when you're done, you post reviews and share with friends.). Previous ones I did were Knorr soup homestyle stock and floss picks. The products came shipped free, I got to try them and then share what I thought.

They just sent me this email:


Try Campbell’s® Slow Kettle® Style Soups for Free!

For this Mission you will receive:
  • 1 Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soup of your choice
  • 10 coupons to share for $2.00 off Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soup
  • 1 pair of comfy and fun socks
  • $1.00 off digital coupon to share
  • Smiley360 Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups Sharing Guide
Try one of Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups and share with your social circle just how delicious these soups truly are. When you do, we'll reward you with Smiles, which improve your status in the Smiley360 community.
Follow the mission page link below for more details on what to do, and always remember to disclose when sharing that you’ve received your free Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups and other cool stuff from Smiley360!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts