Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Funny things Brady says... about mom

Yesterday when he was doing who-knows-what at the end of 5.5 days of us home together 24/7 while he was sick:

Me: "Brady, you are really frustrating me." I pause. "Actually, I'm allowing myself to get frustrated by what you are doing."

Brady, without missing a beat: "That's right. I can't MAKE you get frustrated. You know, when you're really angry at me, you would never admit that."

Ha! Laughing: "You're probably right. But right now, you need to..." I can't even remember what it was he was doing, LOL. He's so intuitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts