Saturday, January 26, 2013

Mulberry pie & Crockpot Italian chicken


Crockpot Italian chicken

One of the tastiest, easiest dinners I've ever heard of or made is this:

1 bottle of Italian dressing
1 package of chicken breasts
Potatoes, carrots or other additions, could be mushrooms, black olives, onions, mixed veggies etc.


Put everything in the crockpot and cook on low all day long. Then serve over hot cooked rice. YUM!





If you have access to fresh mulberries from a tree, this pie is the absolute best in the world. It is my favorite pie. If not, you could probably use any kind of berry that you get at the store - blueberry, blackberry, boysenberry. I have not yet tried making my own crust so I just pie one at the store. Such a simple recipe.

4 cups of berries
1 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of flour

Mix together, pour into pie shell, time with pie crust. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes, then at 350 degrees for another 45 minutes. Serve with ice cream or Coolwhip.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts