Monday, January 14, 2013

Funny things Brady says, a two-fer!

So it turns out Brady hadn't heard of or seen my adventure this morning, so when I told him what happened, kind of re-enacted it with the Corolla driving the same path, and explained how bad it could have been, he said:

"Yeah, and what if a kid saw a car driving with no person and thought it was a ghost! They would've screamed!"

LOL, you're probably right, kiddo.

And the other day when I took this picture of him and I holding hands for a post:


He asked why and I told him, to which he sighed heavily and said, "Oh Mommy, you and that blog."


No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts