Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Funny things Brady says... New Year's edition!

So I told Brady about my New Year's resolutions and how people often set them for the new year, things they want to change or learn or do. And Brady says, "I have some too." Oh really, what are they?

Well, one, I want to learn how to knit.

Knit? Really?

Yes, Valerie (one of the sitter's siblings) made a long string out of little strings.

Oh, cool. 

And two, I want to invent something that will send me five days in the future.

Wow, why is that?

(Pause as he's thinking). So I can be closer to summer break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts