Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Funny things Brady says...bad dreams...

This morning just after he wakes up: "Mommy, I have to tell you something."

What is it?

I wanted to have a different dream but I kept having the same one.

Every time you fell back asleep it was the same dream?

Yeah, and I didn't want to.

What was it?

I don't want to tell you.

Why not?

It was creepy!

That's okay, I have creepy dreams sometimes too.

Okay, it was a giant monster like a jellyfish and all of its tentacles had eyes on the end!

(Wow, that really IS creepy! Looks like he has vivid crazy dreams just like me. Don't quite know how to analyze giant tentacle-eyed jellyfishes though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts