Thursday, May 30, 2013

The joy of finding a problem you don't have

I read a lot of magazines on all sorts of topics. Science, health, exercise, food, faith, parenting. I read so much about parenting and I learn strategies for this problem or that problem, because anyone who has stuck around here awhile knows we have our fair (and then some) share of them.

But tonight I stumbled across this headline in Working Mother that made me laugh. I laughed because for once there is absolutely no reason whatsoever in the universe I would need to read this article. This is one problem we don't have, have never had and I would be shocked to ever have in the future.

Brady is many things, but "introverted" sure isn't one of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts