Saturday, May 4, 2013

Funny things Brady says ... at doc's office

Poor guy has an ingrown toenail. If it's not one thing, it's another. But even there he is, well, Brady.

I go to sign him in and then look back and he has plopped his 7-year-old self down next to a guy that was ... no kidding ... about 85. And they are talking up a storm.

"I can't drive, Silly!" I hear Brady telling the guy. So I zip over and sit down to make sure all is going well, and the nurse comes out and says, "Gerald."

Brady looks at the guy. "Is that you?"

"No," the guy says.

Brady says, "Well, I don't know you're name, so I wouldn't know if it was you anyway, ha ha!"

So the guy says his name is Bernie.

"Burn," says Brady, "That's a good name."

Then in the doc's office, the doc says, "We don't usually have to do anything when it's a little kid."

Brady, completely indignant, "I am NOT little. You can't be my doctor anymore."

His doctor, who I like a lot, didn't miss a beat and said, "Okay, big boy," and then Brady was fine.

Then later, after the appointment, we pass by a well-dressed lady of about 65. As Brady passes, he looks up at her and says, "You're cute."

She smiled from ear to ear and I said, "Brady that is so polite," and she said, "Yes it is and you made my day."

He can be so completely charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts