Thursday, May 23, 2013

Teaching tool: Prize Store becomes Reading Store

Now that school is out for the summer, I sure didn't want to put away our Prize Store!

I think it's a good motivator for Brady and a nice way for him to earn some treats. So it will become The Reading Store for summer.

To the left are some high-dollar activities he can purchase, just one per week. I think he'll like that. And below is the pricing scheme I came up with.

Below that is the register and some photos of items I like to use in The Prize Store. I try and mix it up to keep it fresh :) Just added two Little Critter books for this week. He's excited!




2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous idea!! Getting started on our store now, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! It has really been wonderful for us in so very many ways. I hope my kiddo remembers it someday!

      Delete

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts