Oh no, now there's too much to do.
In the next month, in addition to all the usual life things like working, cooking, cleaning, homework, church, family stuff, starting April 1 I have:
- A garden to plan.
- An invention party to plan and hold.
- A stick house to finish.
- Four soccer games and as many or more practices as assistant coach (Ha! That's sounds so funny: me as assistant coach.)
- Library books to return and new ones to check out.
- A soccer goal to put together for our yard.
- A dirty filthy car to wash from all the snow and mud.
- Hominy bake to make for Easter.
- Host 8 people for Easter dinner.
- Make jello and rice krispie eggs for Easter instead of coloring eggs.
- Hide Easter eggs.
- Purchase or make and bring snacks for soccer practice.
- Attend a Spring Tea for women's fellowship.
- Our pastor's family/babysitting crew in a community theater play that I want to take Brady to.
- Dry creek beds to walk in with our new metal detector (thanks brother, Dave!) before poison ivy takes over, as well as ticks and mosquitoes and snakes.
- A work day for our church's upcoming sale.
- Brady's spring school program.
- Line up grandparents' day at school for Brady.
- Walnuts to crack before we collect more in the fall and before it gets too hot out.
- Wheat to grind before we collect more around harvest time.
- Old bottles to clean before I find new ones.
What has spring brought for you to work on?