Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Proctor & Gamble free samples: I got lots of them!

Back in January, I posted this deal from Proctor & Gamble (I don't know if they have the same ones available or others now, but check it out). I got them yesterday, about 2 months later. Wow, there were tons of them! Plus coupons. If you haven't signed up, give it a try. And if it's not available now, I will post about future offers. I just want to show what's possible. I love using these in gifts or for travel.

Also see below the sample of Dove that came from Target. It seems to be gone now, but I'll post the next one I see.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts