Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Savings tips: cheap easy skin care tips

I get a lot of free magazines - women's mags, health and exercise mags, food mags. So I've stocked up a few skin care tips.

1) Use Vaseline like an anti aging cream. I put it around my eyes and forehead and it works great!

2) Baking soda as a facial scrub. This too works great, make a paste, scrub it on and my face feels fresh and soft and smooth.

3) Brown sugar scrub - for this you can use brown or raw sugar, oil or no oil, scents like vanilla or almond extract, and even tea leaves. Makes for a wonderful body scrub.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts