Monday, December 3, 2012

Funny Things Brady Says... construction

I'll post more about this later in the week, but Brady planned a stick cabin for us to build in our garden area for the winter. All on his own, he wrote up plans which he calls the "directions" or "instruction," drew a picture which we call a "blueprint," and told me he was in charge and I was the worker. He was the "controller" in his words.

So he hauled his backhoe toy down the hill and sat on it while he sent me off to gather sticks and then watch me pound them in the ground, LOL. He told me he wanted it to be 2-1/2 feet tall and wide and 5 feet long and where he wants the door to be.

Then he tells me:

"You have the active job and I have the BORING job, just sitting here!"

I said, "That's why Mommy never wanted to be a foreman!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts