Sunday, December 9, 2012

Savings tip: $1 clothes at Walmart

I've always heard people say, "Shop out of season," but just could never quite remember to do that. But since there is a Walmart directly across from my office, I end up going there a lot. Go figure.

And one day I saw a clearance rack with the sign "$1" above it. Well, that was too good to pass up. And since then, I always walk by that area when I'm in Walmart. I have learned they are always marking down their out-of-season clothes and I have gotten many tank tops and long-sleeve knits shirts for $1 a piece. I have also found shoes for myself and my son for $3 and recently stocked up on shorts for $3 a piece.

It is the same for jewelry. I often breeze through their jewelry section to see what is marked down and often find earrings for $1. In fact, my rule for buying clothes at Walmart is it has to be $3 or under (unless perhaps it's a dress or jacket) and jewelry has to be $1 or under. That way I can get some fun new things but never really spend much.

If you wait long enough, what you like will likely be a fraction of its original price.

Check it out! And here are some photos I took with my phone of such deals at my Walmart...


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts