Wednesday, December 26, 2012

How you can get free magazines every month

This photo includes most of the magazines I receive free each month, about a dozen. I think there are one or two more that I didn't have at the time I took this. They range from health (Shape, Remedy & Prevention) to cooking (Rachel Ray and Martha Stewart) to science (Popular Science) to parenting (Parents & Working Mother).


The subscriptions don't last forever, but it is fun to get them for however many months. I never have to pay for a subscription and I always have stuff to read. So, as they come up I'll be posting free magazine deals as I learn about them, most usually from Money Saving Mom.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts