This photo includes most of the magazines I receive free each month, about a dozen. I think there are one or two more that I didn't have at the time I took this. They range from health (Shape, Remedy & Prevention) to cooking (Rachel Ray and Martha Stewart) to science (Popular Science) to parenting (Parents & Working Mother).
The subscriptions don't last forever, but it is fun to get them for however many months. I never have to pay for a subscription and I always have stuff to read. So, as they come up I'll be posting free magazine deals as I learn about them, most usually from Money Saving Mom.
- ► 2017 (53)
- ► 2013 (521)
- Funny things Brady says...thank you cards
- We like to get out in all kinds of weather
- Not-Fried Fried potatoes & Day-After-Christmas cas...
- The drought hits home, tough times for the Midwest
- Being "different" isn't bad...
- Free & easy slide-show greeting cards with Smilebox
- After the Holidays, back to Spark People
- How you can get free magazines every month
- Wild game cooking: Wild turkey fingers
- Pull-apart bread & Mom's gravy
- Lessons from a child for goodbyes - take photos!
- The Eight Christmases of Brady
- Tortellini Soup & My Mom's Awesome Easy Biscuits
- Amazon trade-ins - get a gift card for your stuff!
- 4 ways to get kids comfortable in church
- Stock homemade frozen foods for kids
- Funny things Brady says...boss in Spanish
- The Flylady helps get you organized!
- The sweet heart of a child
- 8 reasons why I don't text
- Using Timers with kids
- Wild game cooking: Venison jerky in the oven
- Fish foil packets
- Do It Yourself: picked beets & pickled eggs
- Wisdom from my mom: Tell kids 1,000 + 1 times
- Easy chicken pot pie
- Brady's cool find yesterday in cold weather
- Easiest way to make pasta
- Pesto with olives & mushrooms
- Savings tip: $1 clothes at Walmart
- Getting out of the house - 26 free fun activities!
- Ebay can teach about math, money & sales
- "This was my idea. Was it a good one?"
- 8 anxiety busters and mood changers
- Buying on Ebay: find your favorite things cheaper!
- Saying yes to kids and their big ideas
- Cheap homemade pizza!
- Savings tips: cheap easy skin care tips
- Funny Things Brady Says... construction
- For night fears, Mommy Magic Spray
- 1-2-3 Magic discipline for kids
- Why Ebay can work for anyone
- Funny things Brady says ... date night minions
- Busy in a Small Town
- Savings tip: Walgreens perfumes
- ▼ December (45)
I cannot believe that this blog started three months ago. At the beginning I wasn't sure if I'd have enough to say. Well, LOL, I n...
According to this article, Wichita has received the 2nd largest snowfall on record, reaching so far 14.2 inches, with the highest being 15 ...
Today I want to start talking about a topic very near to my heart: postpartum depression. According to the agency I volunteer with, Postpart...
This post is a part of the Fantabulous Valentine's Day Favorites blog chain put together by a great group of bloggers. The theme ...
Apparently Brady has learned about "humus" - broken down organic matter which makes wonderful soil - as opposed to "hummu...
My hunting hubby always comes home with new things to cook. Venison, wild hog, dove. This time it was prairie chicken. They're interesti...
So a recent discovery, given to me by my wonderful mother-in-law, is Walgreens' knock-off perfumes. They have all kinds, like fake Opium...
We try to teach our kids a lot of things. Sometimes it feels like there is too much. Eat healthy food. Brush your teeth. Be polite. Be pat...
There's a good guest post at the Money Saving Mom blog today . Here's an excerpt: "Because of increasing gasoline prices we n...
Do you like my little depiction of a "worry bully" over there? I think that's kind of what they look like sitting on some...