Saturday, December 22, 2012

Amazon trade-ins - get a gift card for your stuff!

Did you know that you can trade in used books, movies, music, electronics and video games for gift card credit at Amazon.com?

I didn't until a few weeks ago! I was able to trade in a few DVDs for about $5.50 in credit, enough to get a  new-to-us used movie for free even with shipping! Someone with fairly new textbooks or unopened DVDs or popular books or video games could probably get a lot more credit than that. But, I am proof it does work. It's very easy and doesn't cost you a thing. You print out a pre-paid shipping label, send it off and then they let you know when they've received it and how much credit you have.

It's a good way to clear out old unused items and get new ones for your family or for gifts.

Give it a try!

1 comment:

  1. I love amazon. I go open my mail box and...yay! presents!

    ReplyDelete

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts