Saturday, March 16, 2013

You know you're in a small town when... lost dog

I came home yesterday to find our dog was gone. Poof. Gone. Disappeared. I called and called to him but he didn't come.

So I called Jason, who immediately called his aunt, who called her friend who works at the City and within 5 minutes we were able to find out where he'd been spotted that morning. Three of us were about to go looking for him when I came out the back door and found him looking at me like, "What? Who me?"

I just love how fast and personal things can be in a small town. And thank goodness, our doggie is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts