Friday, March 8, 2013

A good laugh about my patio garden pots...


I posted yesterday about how I only had a sunflower coming up in my cartons on the patio. He has now gotten very tall (see below)! And I noticed today  he has some buddies coming up in the pot with him.

But more than that, lots of guys are coming up too! I'm up to 7 or 8 I think. Wow.

I saw this yesterday and got so excited, but then a slow realization dawned on me as I looked at them.

I forgot to label them. 

I have no idea what types of plants (other than the sunflowers) are coming up in my pots. Guess that'll make for an interesting garden with lots of surprises! And my learning continues....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts