Friday, March 22, 2013

Anxiety buster: Eat more almonds!

I read about this in a magazine recently. Mostly it was pointing to relieving PMS symptoms the week before the day, but I found this article on Livestrong.com about studies linking almonds to reducing anxiety.

I have to admit though that they can be expensive. I got a 2-pound bag at Walmart for $9.97 which is about $5 per pound. Aldi has them for $3.99 for 12 ounces. And sometimes you can get buy-one get-one deals at Walgreens on Blue Diamond almonds with awesome flavors like smokehouse and wasabi.

I really do feel like they work though. Good, healthy fats and protein. Give it a try. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts