Friday, March 29, 2013

Biscuit Topped Chicken Pot Pie

I found this recipe for Biscuit Topped Chicken Pot Pie at Recipe Lion. It was a hit!

2 cans cream of potato soup
1 cup milk
1/4 tsp dried thyme (I didn't use this)
1/4 tsp pepper (I think I added a little garlic too)
4 cups cooked cut-up veggies (I used a 2 or so cup package of frozen mixed veggies)
2 cups cubed cooked chicken (I used canned chicken breast)
1 package of refrigerated biscuits

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Stir soup, milk, thyme, pepper, veggies and chicken in a shallow 3-quart baking dish. Bake at 40 for 15 minutes or until chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir. Arrange biscuits on top. Bake for 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden.

I melted cheese on top too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts