Friday, March 29, 2013

My $4 Mudd boots from Salvation Army store

If you have a Salvation Army thrift store nearby, check it out! I got these Mudd boots for $4 and below some nice snow boots for Brady for $2. I also got him a nice pair of jeans for 50 cents and a nice shirt for spring program for 50 cents.

They had all their winter stuff for 25 cents a piece whether it was a pair of gloves or a full coat. Another thrift store in our mall had a $5 bag sale, anything you could stuff in the bag for $5. I got 3 skirts, 2 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of sandals and a nice purse.

As always, I think thrift store shopping is the way to go! How many can you find in your area?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts