Sunday, March 24, 2013

The same boots, 2 Goodwills, 10 years apart

It's no secret that I love Goodwill. Most of my favorite clothes I've found there. Most of my boots are from there. I'm always looking for good boots there as I tend to wear mine out and they are the best attire for winter.

Just recently I bought the brown pair in the picture on the left. I think I paid $7 or $8.

I was looking at them the other day, and realized they looked similar to my black ones. I put them side by side and realized they are the exact same pair of boots.

I found the black ones 10 years ago in a South Carolina Goodwill for $5. And found these ones just a few months ago in Kansas. I guess my taste hasn't changed much!

Now I have a brown pair and a black pair, one a size 8.5, the other a size 9.5 (how can that be? I'm still confused that they both fit). But it's more proof to me that you can find really good, useful things at Goodwill for a fraction of the price you could brand-new somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts