Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Funny things Brady says ... winter hanging on

Brady told me the other day that Winter didn't want to listen to his Mom, Mother Nature. He wants to keep playing and not let Spring have a turn! LOL! As it snows here in Kansas this morning of April 23, I think he's right!

That's an old picture by the way from earlier in the year, but that's about how much we've gotten today! I'm too cold and grumbly to go take a new photo. It's not supposed to get above 38 degrees and I had to scrape my car. And it's almost May!!

What the heck!

But ... as always... we can use the moisture. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts