Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Rice krispie treats & free book? Double score!

I made a glorious discovery the other day. If your family likes rice krispie treats like mine does (my boys get very mopey if we run out) you can both have a treat AND get a free book.

I signed up for one already and am ordering another today.

These are on the 18-count boxes and maybe other Kelloggs products as well. You buy the box, then go to Kelloggs and enter a special code from inside the box.

I've ordered Finding the Titanic and April Fool's Surprise. They say it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get them.

Treats and a free book? Double score!








6 comments:

  1. That is a double score! WIll have to find these boxes when I go to the commissary. The kids love rice krispy treats and I love free books. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you can find some! I can't wait to get the books!

      Delete
  2. Oh cool, I have not seen those before! (the free book boxes I mean, of course I've seen rice krispies)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I hope you can find them! I think they are on more than rice krispies. (Wow! Brady just read that comment back to me! Our reading work is paying off!)

      Delete
  3. Nice, thanks for showing us a great deal!

    ReplyDelete

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts