So Brady came home yesterday just fired up as could be that his school was collecting Little Caesars Pizza tokens off of their boxes. I think the closest one is 30 minutes from us.
He is making a big case for us getting the pizza because it helps the school and ....
"If we get 100 tickets, our teacher will dress up like the Little Caesars guy!"
And really, who wouldn't want to see that!
(I can tell he's thinking hard now.)
(He hates pizza.)
"But remember, you know, I'm not in it for the pizza."
- ► 2017 (53)
- Guest posting: A financial fresh start
- Bloggers are a supportive group! Thank you!
- When a bright spirit touches you
- Breaded prairie chicken (or chicken breast) & gravy
- Small Town Tuesday: Fundraiser panic
- Flower to fabulous, and why I love wasps
- A day spent on the farm
- Why my picky eater eats veggies
- 2 ways to use fresh pumpkin
- Small Town Tuesday: Country cook-out
- Parents as Teachers: A learning play group
- Funny things Brady says... Pizza Pizza
- How a kid's passion can fuel education
- Success! Egg-free pumpkin pie
- When natures trusts you
- Rice krispie treats & free book? Double score!
- Small-town Tuesday: Afternoon bike ride
- How strangers see special needs kids
- Funny things Brady does ... sneaking Star Wars
- Try something new Thursday: butternut squash
- Frugal tip: watch for super berry sales
- A marriage: Then and now
- Lessons from church: JC is our ID
- Check out great recipes at link-up
- Summer blueberry crisp
- ▼ September (25)
I cannot believe that this blog started three months ago. At the beginning I wasn't sure if I'd have enough to say. Well, LOL, I n...
According to this article, Wichita has received the 2nd largest snowfall on record, reaching so far 14.2 inches, with the highest being 15 ...
Today I want to start talking about a topic very near to my heart: postpartum depression. According to the agency I volunteer with, Postpart...
This post is a part of the Fantabulous Valentine's Day Favorites blog chain put together by a great group of bloggers. The theme ...
Apparently Brady has learned about "humus" - broken down organic matter which makes wonderful soil - as opposed to "hummu...
My hunting hubby always comes home with new things to cook. Venison, wild hog, dove. This time it was prairie chicken. They're interesti...
So a recent discovery, given to me by my wonderful mother-in-law, is Walgreens' knock-off perfumes. They have all kinds, like fake Opium...
We try to teach our kids a lot of things. Sometimes it feels like there is too much. Eat healthy food. Brush your teeth. Be polite. Be pat...
There's a good guest post at the Money Saving Mom blog today . Here's an excerpt: "Because of increasing gasoline prices we n...
Do you like my little depiction of a "worry bully" over there? I think that's kind of what they look like sitting on some...