Friday, September 6, 2013
Funny things Brady does ... sneaking Star Wars
As I mentioned last week, Brady isn't allowed to talk about Star Wars during lessons at school. But you can see above that he found a way to sneak it in.
This was an exercise on exclamations! First sentence is Super Mario related: "I got a power star!" and the second is: "We destroyed the Death Star!"
Sigh. That little guy.
- ► 2017 (53)
- Guest posting: A financial fresh start
- Bloggers are a supportive group! Thank you!
- When a bright spirit touches you
- Breaded prairie chicken (or chicken breast) & grav...
- Small Town Tuesday: Fundraiser panic
- Flower to fabulous, and why I love wasps
- A day spent on the farm
- Why my picky eater eats veggies
- 2 ways to use fresh pumpkin
- Small Town Tuesday: Country cook-out
- Parents as Teachers: A learning play group
- Funny things Brady says... Pizza Pizza
- How a kid's passion can fuel education
- Success! Egg-free pumpkin pie
- When natures trusts you
- Rice krispie treats & free book? Double score!
- Small-town Tuesday: Afternoon bike ride
- How strangers see special needs kids
- Funny things Brady does ... sneaking Star Wars
- Try something new Thursday: butternut squash
- Frugal tip: watch for super berry sales
- A marriage: Then and now
- Lessons from church: JC is our ID
- Check out great recipes at link-up
- Summer blueberry crisp
- ▼ September (25)
I cannot believe that this blog started three months ago. At the beginning I wasn't sure if I'd have enough to say. Well, LOL, I n...
According to this article, Wichita has received the 2nd largest snowfall on record, reaching so far 14.2 inches, with the highest being 15 ...
Today I want to start talking about a topic very near to my heart: postpartum depression. According to the agency I volunteer with, Postpart...
Apparently Brady has learned about "humus" - broken down organic matter which makes wonderful soil - as opposed to "hummu...
This post is a part of the Fantabulous Valentine's Day Favorites blog chain put together by a great group of bloggers. The theme ...
So a recent discovery, given to me by my wonderful mother-in-law, is Walgreens' knock-off perfumes. They have all kinds, like fake Opium...
There's a good guest post at the Money Saving Mom blog today . Here's an excerpt: "Because of increasing gasoline prices we n...
Saw this article today and they had some good ideas. I forgot peaches in my 100 low-cal snacks! Here's the link: Spark People 100 cal tr...
Do you like my little depiction of a "worry bully" over there? I think that's kind of what they look like sitting on some...
Back in January, I posted this deal from Proctor & Gamble (I don't know if they have the same ones available or others now, but...