Friday, June 14, 2013

Funny things Brady says... too many Hi's & summer

When Grandma Ruby was watching Brady this week they walked up to the local library. At the same time all the kids from the local day care were walking up Main Street for story time. According to Mom and Brady, all the kids started saying, "Hi Brady! Hi Brady!" all at once to which he said, "There's too many people! I can't say Hi to everybody!" I love our small town.

And the other day he offered me this observation:

"There are four things I don't like about summer. One, the bug bites come back."

He shows me one on his arm.

"Two, there's poison ivy around. Three," his voice saddens, "I miss my friends."

He perks back up.

"And four, it's BLAZING hot!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts