Saturday, June 8, 2013

Funny things Brady says ... mom's rules

So at a playdate today Brady's friend threw some mulch from the playground and his Mom quickly reprimanded him. What does Brady immediately do? Yup, throw a handful of mulch at me.

To which I said, "Brady, your friend was just told not to do that and you shouldn't either."

He answered, "But you're a different mom, so I thought you might have a different rule."

That's my standard line when he asks "Why does so-and-so get to do X and I don't!" I tell him, so-and-so's mom may have different rules than me. I guess just like brain development, he threw that one back to me too! Good try, kiddo, but it won't work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts