I'm always on the lookout for low calorie treats to eat after dinner. I came up with one the other night I thought was pretty good.
I took a Great Value 90-calorie granola bar and heated it up for about 20 seconds in the microwave. I added a dollop or two of whipped topping (you could use fat free for an even better treat) and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
A sprinkle of nuts would make a nice addition too since they are so good for you.It was plenty enough to handle my sweet tooth and not too bad of an indulgence. Just thought I'd share
- ► 2017 (53)
- Food allergies: A sad story from California
- Sweet things Brady says... God is real
- ADHD resources: a link to allergies & asthma?
- Funny things Brady does... his new school rule
- Spiritual boost? Try women's fellowship conference...
- How I know I've found a great sitter
- Thinking of a shortie haircut? Go for it!
- Summer days are made for water
- Easy marinated cucumbers
- How my seat-mate made me feel old!
- Can squash bugs gloat? Are okra zombie plants?
- Summer recipe, Crispy Fried Okra
- Mother Nature's a fickle... Lady
- Low-cal treat: Granola "sundae"
- Life is full with a child in it
- Funny things Brady says... allergy-go-away-inator
- Can't sleep? Count your blessings
- Sweet things Brady says... Princess Leia and me
- Marriage & finances: You had me at Dave Ramsey
- Driving in KS: Corollas & mud don't mix
- Versatility matters: 2nd blog award!
- It's official: I'm licensed to hunt
- Chuck E. Cheese rewards calendars
- Guest posting: Easy Healthy Crockpot Gumbo
- For next summer: Reading programs abound
- DIY: Making a marble scarf necklace
- 10 reasons every couple should camp
- Stuffed patty pan squash
- ▼ August (28)
I cannot believe that this blog started three months ago. At the beginning I wasn't sure if I'd have enough to say. Well, LOL, I n...
According to this article, Wichita has received the 2nd largest snowfall on record, reaching so far 14.2 inches, with the highest being 15 ...
Today I want to start talking about a topic very near to my heart: postpartum depression. According to the agency I volunteer with, Postpart...
Apparently Brady has learned about "humus" - broken down organic matter which makes wonderful soil - as opposed to "hummu...
This post is a part of the Fantabulous Valentine's Day Favorites blog chain put together by a great group of bloggers. The theme ...
So a recent discovery, given to me by my wonderful mother-in-law, is Walgreens' knock-off perfumes. They have all kinds, like fake Opium...
There's a good guest post at the Money Saving Mom blog today . Here's an excerpt: "Because of increasing gasoline prices we n...
Do you like my little depiction of a "worry bully" over there? I think that's kind of what they look like sitting on some...
Saw this article today and they had some good ideas. I forgot peaches in my 100 low-cal snacks! Here's the link: Spark People 100 cal tr...
Back in January, I posted this deal from Proctor & Gamble (I don't know if they have the same ones available or others now, but...