Saturday, November 24, 2012

Free gift cards: From MyPoints

I participate in several web sites where I get money or gift cards for free, REALLY! There are four of them, and today I will talk about www.mypoints.com

About every 3 months, I am able to get a $10 gift card to Pizza Hut. In the past I've gotten them to other places, used to use $10 Walmart gift cards as presents, but Pizza Hut allows for a nice cost-free cooking-free date night with hubby every couple of months :)

It works like this. You sign up, get about 5 or 6 emails a day, you get 5 points just for clicking on most of them. If you do that 5 times a day, that's 25 points a day, 250 points every 10 days, 750 per month and when you reach 1650, you get a $10 gift card. You can also do surveys for 50-75 points, answer questions for 10-15 points, get points for online shopping you are already doing, and 75 points a month for using their search toolbar at least 40 times. It's easy, doesn't take much time at all and with my minimal effort, I get 4 $10 gift cards per year. With a bit more effort than I do, you could probably get 1 a month. I've been doing it for four years or so, and it has continued to work the same way the whole time. My points always rack up, they send my gift card within 2 weeks of me ordering it.

And, as with most things I love, it is totally FREE! So check out mypoints.com and see if it might work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Popular Posts