Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Working hard at home = success at school!

Our success with focusing on certain subjects at home continues. To the left is one of Brady's writing activities at school. Read it as it is really funny.

Out of the last 4 weeks, he has gotten three 10 out of 10 spelling tests and one 8 out of 10. That's amazing to me considering how he had been struggling with it.

His handwriting has much improved and I think his reading has improved as well.

I hope this serves as encouragement for anyone with a kid that is struggling in a particular area. There are techniques you can use to help. I'd recommend emailing the kid's teacher for ideas or looking online. I can't tell you how well this has affected Brady and his confidence. He sees that he can do it so he keeps on trying to do it and also applying to other areas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts