Tuesday, April 9, 2013

You know you're in a small town... lost jacket...

When I picked up Brady from after-school care yesterday, we were puzzled about where his jacket had gone. We checked all inside the building. We checked in his backpack. It was nowhere. He said, "I know I had it. I remember taking it off."

We went outside to the playground area and asked the two teachers out there. "We never saw you with it, Brady," they said.

We were all puzzling over this when a lady walked by with her dog across the street. "Brady," she called over. "You left it in my classroom during reading. I found it after school."

It was one of his teachers. Brady said, "Oh yeah. I remember now. I was hotter than blazes."

She walked on. We looked at his day care teachers and all laughed. "Well," I said. "I guess we know where it's at."

And sure enough he found it in his locker today. Only in a small town....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts