It was suggested to me early in the week last week that I don't expect enough from Brady. It was then suggested later in the week by someone else that I expect too much.
I guess I have to take in what others in his life think, pray about it, and do what I feel is best for Brady and us as a family. I guess you can't ever make everyone happy. My goodness, all this and he's only 7. I guess the next 10 or so years should be quite an adventure. Thank you, God, for the ride.
- Postpartum depression is lonely, more in small tow...
- Behavior booster: The Behavior Notebook
- Aldi can save money on healthy foods!
- It's almost Invention Party time!
- 401st post! What do kids see through our eyes?
- Funny things Brady says ... about termites...
- Sometimes it seems I just can't win....
- My child led me to God
- Parents judging parents is hurtful, not helpful
- Funny things Brady says... slaving away
- Funny things Brady says ... winter hanging on
- Modern parents are stressed out
- I'm happy and lucky to be a soccer mom!
- Kids do well more often than we think
- For kids with anxieties: worry bullies
- 16 ways to keep marriage sparkly and shiny
- Food allergies: Egg-free cooking, baking, recipes
- Another edition of Whatever-You-Have Soup
- The quiet beauty of Kansas - ice pictures
- Weight loss: 15 tips & tricks I'm using right now!...
- Different learning styles, why not behavior styles...
- Sharing testimony of God with your kids
- When a child struggles, don't give up!
- 6 dinner ideas for food allergies, sensory issues
- Help for ADHD: a team with 4 parts
- Barefoot Books: cool cultural books for kids!
- How forgiveness changed my life, literally
- Ice storm! Winter just won't give up!
- Community theater: great family fun!
- Exploring outdoors: what's in your neighborhood?
- Try Something New Thursday: dried cranberries
- Brady's commercial for toothpaste
- Sports: a good learning tool for parent and kid
- More new additions to the prize store
- Working hard at home = success at school!
- You know you're in the Midwest... 20 degree drop.....
- You know you're in a small town... lost jacket...
- If touched by ADHD, you MUST see this blog!
- Another blogger's post on strengthening marriage
- Bible verses: they blamed alcohol back then too!
- It's spring, but I can't wait for fall!
- If you try as a parent, you do better than you thi...
- Why I think kindess should start with bugs!
- You know you're in the Midwest when... giant snowf...
- As a parent, I find ideas when I hit bottom
- The deer heart & understanding food
- Off the sustenance grid, we like wild food
- Good deals at Dillons this week - through April 9
- Do You Know Me? Finding Community in a Big City
- 11 ideas on planning, cooking for food allergies
- Sometimes making life "easier" makes it harder
- Practicing gratitude is like building a muscle
- Finding a church that fits - big, small or in betw...
- Insightful things Brady says... about nature...
- No Screen Sat: soccer, old bridge, treats
- Books to address behavior issues in kids
- 8 reasons why I don't text
- Labeling kids: The mouth speaks what the heart is ...
- Making old posts new again...
- Changed comment settings back...
- Inaugural post: Where I am now
- ▼ April (61)
I cannot believe that this blog started three months ago. At the beginning I wasn't sure if I'd have enough to say. Well, LOL, I n...
According to this article, Wichita has received the 2nd largest snowfall on record, reaching so far 14.2 inches, with the highest being 15 ...
Today I want to start talking about a topic very near to my heart: postpartum depression. According to the agency I volunteer with, Postpart...
Apparently Brady has learned about "humus" - broken down organic matter which makes wonderful soil - as opposed to "hummu...
So a recent discovery, given to me by my wonderful mother-in-law, is Walgreens' knock-off perfumes. They have all kinds, like fake Opium...
There's a good guest post at the Money Saving Mom blog today . Here's an excerpt: "Because of increasing gasoline prices we n...
Saw this article today and they had some good ideas. I forgot peaches in my 100 low-cal snacks! Here's the link: Spark People 100 cal tr...
This post is a part of the Fantabulous Valentine's Day Favorites blog chain put together by a great group of bloggers. The theme ...
Back in January, I posted this deal from Proctor & Gamble (I don't know if they have the same ones available or others now, but...
Have you ever brushed up against someone in life - during the course of your normal day - who had a burning bright spirit? I was the luc...