variety of rewards calendars tackling everything from behavior to tooth care to chores, sleeping and sports.
You keep track of the particular activity and when they meet their goal, the child gets 10 free tokens. A food purchase is required, but you could get something small and limit their tokens to the 10 - plus they have a free play place area - to keep it inexpensive.
After recently going to Chuck E. Cheese I think it would be a fun way to target a particular area Brady is working on.
- ► 2017 (53)
- Food allergies: A sad story from California
- Sweet things Brady says... God is real
- ADHD resources: a link to allergies & asthma?
- Funny things Brady does... his new school rule
- Spiritual boost? Try women's fellowship conference
- How I know I've found a great sitter
- Thinking of a shortie haircut? Go for it!
- Summer days are made for water
- Easy marinated cucumbers
- How my seat-mate made me feel old!
- Can squash bugs gloat? Are okra zombie plants?
- Summer recipe, Crispy Fried Okra
- Mother Nature's a fickle... Lady
- Low-cal treat: Granola "sundae"
- Life is full with a child in it
- Funny things Brady says... allergy-go-away-inator
- Can't sleep? Count your blessings
- Sweet things Brady says... Princess Leia and me
- Marriage & finances: You had me at Dave Ramsey
- Driving in KS: Corollas & mud don't mix
- Versatility matters: 2nd blog award!
- It's official: I'm licensed to hunt
- Chuck E. Cheese rewards calendars
- Guest posting: Easy Healthy Crockpot Gumbo
- For next summer: Reading programs abound
- DIY: Making a marble scarf necklace
- 10 reasons every couple should camp
- Stuffed patty pan squash
- ▼ August (28)
I cannot believe that this blog started three months ago. At the beginning I wasn't sure if I'd have enough to say. Well, LOL, I n...
According to this article, Wichita has received the 2nd largest snowfall on record, reaching so far 14.2 inches, with the highest being 15 ...
Today I want to start talking about a topic very near to my heart: postpartum depression. According to the agency I volunteer with, Postpart...
This post is a part of the Fantabulous Valentine's Day Favorites blog chain put together by a great group of bloggers. The theme ...
Apparently Brady has learned about "humus" - broken down organic matter which makes wonderful soil - as opposed to "hummu...
My hunting hubby always comes home with new things to cook. Venison, wild hog, dove. This time it was prairie chicken. They're interesti...
So a recent discovery, given to me by my wonderful mother-in-law, is Walgreens' knock-off perfumes. They have all kinds, like fake Opium...
We try to teach our kids a lot of things. Sometimes it feels like there is too much. Eat healthy food. Brush your teeth. Be polite. Be pat...
There's a good guest post at the Money Saving Mom blog today . Here's an excerpt: "Because of increasing gasoline prices we n...
Do you like my little depiction of a "worry bully" over there? I think that's kind of what they look like sitting on some...