Last month, several bloggers participated in a challenge to post for 31 days on a specific subject. The idea of doing that was too overwhelming for me, but I really enjoyed several that I came across during the month and wanted to share them.
I thought they all had interesting and practical ideas throughout their series. And here they are:
1. Rochelle Barlow's Learning American Sign Language. This series stops at Day 16 but it was so interesting and so helpful that I had to share it!
2. Creative Home Keeper's 31 days to a wardrobe you'll actually love. Victoria's posts inspired me to go through all of my clothes and purge and be intentional about what I wear.
3. Serving Joyfully's 31 days of loving my husband intentionally really helped me see my husband in a different light and change the way I respond to him. It was a great reminder of how my words and attitude can set the tone for our entire household.
4. Beth Cranford shared 31 days to find your ideal business. She has several interesting ideas for making money through self-employment.
5. And Nerdy Mom had a great series on 31 days of ADHD. I just think in our world today you can't know enough about ADHD. If you aren't parenting a child diagnosed with this disorder it's likely you will have a family member or friend who experiences it themselves or with their child, or someone in your work place or school. I think it's worth learning more.
I can tell these gals put a ton of work into their posts. I am in awe of what they have accomplished and am inspired for my own blogging future. If you have a minute, go check them out!
- ► 2017 (53)
- Small town Tuesday: unexpected birthday guests
- 5 cool 31-day series: ADHD to wardrobe to husbands
- The joy of reading & new teaching techniques
- Stuffed bell peppers recipe
- Small town Tuesday: An All Day Halloween!
- Free $10 to Pizza Hut & Bath & Body Works item
- Another wonderful way to cook okra
- Small Town Tuesday: 22 ways you might be a small-t...
- My favorite easy salsa recipe
- What I learned from my spending challenge
- ▼ November (10)
I cannot believe that this blog started three months ago. At the beginning I wasn't sure if I'd have enough to say. Well, LOL, I n...
According to this article, Wichita has received the 2nd largest snowfall on record, reaching so far 14.2 inches, with the highest being 15 ...
Today I want to start talking about a topic very near to my heart: postpartum depression. According to the agency I volunteer with, Postpart...
This post is a part of the Fantabulous Valentine's Day Favorites blog chain put together by a great group of bloggers. The theme ...
Apparently Brady has learned about "humus" - broken down organic matter which makes wonderful soil - as opposed to "hummu...
My hunting hubby always comes home with new things to cook. Venison, wild hog, dove. This time it was prairie chicken. They're interesti...
So a recent discovery, given to me by my wonderful mother-in-law, is Walgreens' knock-off perfumes. They have all kinds, like fake Opium...
We try to teach our kids a lot of things. Sometimes it feels like there is too much. Eat healthy food. Brush your teeth. Be polite. Be pat...
There's a good guest post at the Money Saving Mom blog today . Here's an excerpt: "Because of increasing gasoline prices we n...
Do you like my little depiction of a "worry bully" over there? I think that's kind of what they look like sitting on some...