Monday, September 30, 2013

Guest posting: A financial fresh start

I'm guest posting over at Colleen's Mommie Daze today. She's started a neat feature called Fresh Start Mondays and I am excited to be her first guest poster!

Here is a little information about Colleen:

"I'm Colleen, the creator of Mommie Daze, a blog meant to encourage moms to have faith and remember to laugh. I'm a SAHM of two boys from West MI. I thought I was really screwing up my kids. Then I realized I'm just giving them good material for their memoirs."

My story is about a financial makeover when my ex-husband and I made the decision for me to stay home with Brady and then later, when we divorced, making ends meet until I could find another job in a tough economy in south Florida.

You can find the post here

10 comments:

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Popular Posts