So Brady came home yesterday just fired up as could be that his school was collecting Little Caesars Pizza tokens off of their boxes. I think the closest one is 30 minutes from us.
He is making a big case for us getting the pizza because it helps the school and ....
"If we get 100 tickets, our teacher will dress up like the Little Caesars guy!"
And really, who wouldn't want to see that!
(I can tell he's thinking hard now.)
(He hates pizza.)
"But remember, you know, I'm not in it for the pizza."
- December (3)
- November (10)
- October (27)
- Guest posting: A financial fresh start
- Bloggers are a supportive group! Thank you!
- When a bright spirit touches you
- Breaded prairie chicken (or chicken breast) & grav...
- Small Town Tuesday: Fundraiser panic
- Flower to fabulous, and why I love wasps
- A day spent on the farm
- Why my picky eater eats veggies
- 2 ways to use fresh pumpkin
- Small Town Tuesday: Country cook-out
- Parents as Teachers: A learning play group
- Funny things Brady says... Pizza Pizza
- How a kid's passion can fuel education
- Success! Egg-free pumpkin pie
- When natures trusts you
- Rice krispie treats & free book? Double score!
- Small-town Tuesday: Afternoon bike ride
- How strangers see special needs kids
- Funny things Brady does ... sneaking Star Wars
- Try something new Thursday: butternut squash
- Frugal tip: watch for super berry sales
- A marriage: Then and now
- Lessons from church: JC is our ID
- Check out great recipes at link-up
- Summer blueberry crisp
- August (28)
- July (34)
- June (33)
- May (58)
- April (61)
- March (68)
- February (89)
- January (80)
According to this article, Wichita has received the 2nd largest snowfall on record, reaching so far 14.2 inches, with the highest being 15 ...
So a recent discovery, given to me by my wonderful mother-in-law, is Walgreens' knock-off perfumes. They have all kinds, like fake Opium...
There's a good guest post at the Money Saving Mom blog today . Here's an excerpt: "Because of increasing gasoline prices we n...
Back in January, I posted this deal from Proctor & Gamble (I don't know if they have the same ones available or others now, but...
My repertoire of Facebook friends - and I only have about 100, mostly people I'm close to and really want to know what is going on with ...
I cannot believe that this blog started three months ago. At the beginning I wasn't sure if I'd have enough to say. Well, LOL, I n...
Today I want to start talking about a topic very near to my heart: postpartum depression. According to the agency I volunteer with, Postpart...
Got this out of Rachel Ray's magazine but changed it up for my particular style. It's a quick, easy, healthy way to add veggie...
It occurred to me today that kids diagnosed with ADHD need an active team consisting of 4 parts. Part 1) Parents and family. All learning...
My Mom has a theory. She thinks perhaps she and I (and my oldest brother) are God's entertainment. Take for example that she has a big n...