Sunday, November 25, 2012

Free Amazon gift cards: From Swagbucks

So yesterday I talked about MyPoints. Four $10 gift cards per year! Cool!

Today I want to tell you my experience with Swagbucks. I like this site as much as MyPoints. Roughly every 6 to 8 weeks I accumulate enough points to get a free $5 gift card to Amazon.com. Again, that's $10 every 3 months just like MyPoints. I do a minimum of things at Swagbucks, so if you had more time, you could potentially earn a lot more!

I earn 4 points every day: 1 for using their toolbar, 1 for answering a poll and 2 for looking at a few ads. That alone nets me 40 points every 10 days. But you do need to do more than that to get the $5 every 6 to 8 weeks. I earn 1 or 2 points a day watching a video. Sometimes I see a Swagcode on their Facebook page and get 5-10 points. I earn points using their search bar. I sign up for newsletters or add apps to my Facebook page for 10 or 20 points a piece.

I've been using this one for four years as well and it works great. Totally free and totally cool. There are other prizes, but I always opt for the Amazon gift card. Even with only $5 if I shop well, I can find a used DVD that combined with shipping is under that amount. It can be a family DVD for us all to watch or sometimes a gift for someone with a birthday coming up. Such a nice little treat for minimal effort!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly enjoy your comments and love to interact. Be sure to check the "notify me" box below to see new comments and replies to your comment! Thank you!

Popular Posts